ROUND 1: Virtual/Remote Judging of Video Presentations
March 28th (NOON) – March 30th
After receiving an email with your individual LINK to the virtual fair platform (Rocket Judge) you may begin Judging – on your own time – from Noon March 28th noon – 4:00 on Tuesday, March 30th.
Deliberations with your Category Team will take place Tuesday, at 6:00 PM.
Videos are to be 10 minutes or less. There will be access to a Poster; the Abstract; and forms for projects done in a lab (1C) and/or continuing projects (7).
Depending on the size of the Category and the number of Judges – you should be assigned less than 10 projects to review and score. So you would allow 10 minutes X 10 projects for a total of 100 minutes for Judging – “on your own.”
SSEF Judges will be assigned a Category Team. Rocket Judge will randomly assign Judges to projects. Each project will be judged at least 3 times and scores will be submitted for the Collaboration Session automatically through the platform.
Watch the ORIENTATION VIDEO regarding Judging
SSEF Judging Rubric: https://ssefflorida.com/ssef-judging-rubric/
Using Rocket Judge – walkthrough: https://youtu.be/vQCj_SfdjwI.
Tech Support: Support@SSEFFlorida.com
- Check your email you registered with for your secure, individual LINK to the virtual fair platform (Rocket Judge). The email will go out the night before the fair, and the link will become active at Noon on March 28th.
- You will use this same LINK March 28 – 30 for Judging and meeting for deliberation Tuesday evening.
- March 30th – 6:00 PM – Category Judges will meet with the Captain/Facilitator in assigned deliberation rooms on Rocket Judge to determine the FOCUS Group (1/2 the Category) for Round 2 remote/live Judging. Enter Rocket Judge using same link provided for Round 1.
- Complete the ROUND 1 Judge Report provided in your Category White Board. Copy the LINK to your browser and complete – identifying ½ the projects for FOCUS Group. It will automatically save for our access.
- The ORBIT Group (bottom ½ of the Category) will NOT participate in remote/live interview Judging.